You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions
- The rights of design of the cards including their parts solely lie with the company; As to maintain originality, there will be a press line www.that1card.in at the back of the envelope.
- The cards in sample order are generally available in bulk as well, but there will be no guarantee in future for its availability. As the availability of cards depends on the running orders, there will be no surety /guarantee in future as well. However, we keep the cards in enough quantity.
- We ensure to the customers about the design and the shade of the cards, however, there might be a possibility that in future there could be a slight change in the color, texture and thickness of the cards. There is a possibility of change in color, texture and thickness of the samples and the main bulk order made in a later date.
- Cards made from hand-made papers have the possibility to have a slight mis-match in terms of the colour, texture and thickness than the photographed samples.
- There might be a possibility of difference in shade between the actual color of card and the image shown on the website. As these images are in JPEG format, the color depends on the resolution of the computer monitors. So kindly ask about the exact colors before placing the order or during the proof procedure.
- We are responsible for any printing mistake, if made in the final cards, after your approval of the final content on the content portal. We produce exactly the same format which is on the approved version of the content portal design finalized by you. Proofreading the final draft on the content portal before saving the design is solely the responsibility of the customer. However, there might be a difference in the shade/ color of the ink, as the printing is a manual process. We try to give the exact color shade but the mixing of colors is manual, so there could be a possibility of very slight color difference, as compared to the images on the computer.
- KRAVIS CONSULTANCY is the holding company for the website. So please note the charges appearing on your credit / debit card statement will be as "pay to KRAVIS CONSULTANCY" instead of website name.