You have no items in your shopping cart.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section. In the My Account page, click on the 'My Orders' link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the 'Order Number' link.
When and how can I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order before it reaches the "Order Shipped" state. To cancel, go to my account and cancel the order.
What do the different order status mean?
Order Placed: Your order has been placed successfully and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway in case of Prepaid.
Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller and in case of COD your order is successfully verified.
Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
Delivered: your order has been successfully delivered.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled by you or market place or by seller
Returned: The order has been returned.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with the order weigh and distance from warehouse.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax) on items sold by sellers?
No. There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on IndiaWeddingStore.com. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Order does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on the availability of reliable courier partners in your location
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time is dependent on the following factors
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and geographical location of the Seller
For items listed as "In Stock", Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location Pin code (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available).
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary from seller to seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline mentioned?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between your order date and the estimated delivery date based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Visit your account on That1Card.in and place the return request for the particular order or order item.
Wherever possible That1Card.in’s Logistics will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case the pick-up cannot be arranged through That1Card.in’s logistics, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by the Seller.
How does the delivery process work?
All deliveries are scheduled through reputed couriers. You will be informed when the seller ships your consignment and will also be provided a tracking number. During checkout you will be prompted to provide your location's pin code in order to ensure that the seller does indeed deliver to you.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All items sold by sellers on That1Card.in are delivered through reputed courier partners. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order by the respective courier service provider. Order IDs contain tracking information.
What is That1Card.in’s Return Policy?
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product bought on That1Card. We understand how much you value your every purchase.
However, there could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. In this case, you may get in touch with us at:
Call: +91 44 4957-8685 | +91 9176737719 or Mail:email@example.com
What items can I Exchange?
We do not allow exchange for any product, we only allow returns (refund/replacement of the damaged product with a proper one).
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns. Please note that Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from That1Card.in for settling the dispute.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Products cannot be returned on the grounds of “Not liking it”.
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
In any case, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to raise a dispute.That1Card.in looks at each dispute on a case-by-case basis and tries to be fair to both parties.
Do I have to return the free gift when I return a product?
Yes. The free gift is included as part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product.
Can I return part of my order?
Yes, a return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a particular item.
When are Refunds provided?
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by That1Card, refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:
- Refunds would be processed so as to reach the customer (if by cheque) or a credit to the credit card account within a maximum of 45 working days from the date of receipt of returned product by That1Card.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favour of the name as in the "billing name" provided at the time of placing the order and the cheque to be delivered to your billing address.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
I've still not received the refund to my bank account. Why?
If you have received a mail from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organizations for the same.
Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn't happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
What is the pickup process? Why have I been asked to ship the item?
Once you have requested for a replacement, we will schedule the pickup of the originally delivered product. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
1 We arrange for pickup from most of our customer locations. It’s simple. Please follow the instructions you received by email
2. In case we can't pick up the item from your location, you can ship it back to the Seller. We will reimburse the shipping charges against the original receipt
3. Include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Pack the item safely to ensure against damage in transit
4.Mention the Return ID on the package so that we can acknowledge your return. Please mention Seller's address as specified in the email notification sent to you
5. Do retain the original receipt for the courier charges you have paid, it will be required to reimburse the shipping charges. Also note down the courier tracking id for any future reference
6.Refund/replacement will be initiated as soon as Seller receives the product from you.
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your That1Card.in account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
It may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by That1Card.in.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information.
Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Product reviews on That1Card.in are a great way to help other customers decide what to buy, and what to avoid. Here are some tips to writing great product reviews:
Have you used this product?
It's always better to review a product you have personally experienced.
Educate your readers
Provide a relevant, unbiased overview of the product. Readers are interested in the pros and the cons of the product. Make sure your review stands the test of time, and what you write today is relevant even after years.
Be yourself, be informative
Let your personality shine through, but it's equally important to provide facts to back up your opinion.
Get your facts right!
Nothing is worse than inaccurate information. If you're not really sure, research always helps.
Be creative but also remember to stay on topic. A catchy title will always get attention!
Easy to read, easy on the eyes
A quick edit and spell check will work wonders for your credibility. Also, break reviews into small, digestible paragraphs.
What's not allowed?
Customer reviews should be relevant to the product in question. The product review section on That1Card.in is for you to share your opinion on the product, and for other customers to research better. That1Card.in reserves the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
1.Irrelevant review (Review consisting of a combination of random characters, random words, repeated content, and reviews on another product.)
2. HTML embedded in text
3. References to other retailers
4. Pricing related comments
5. Personal information (Phone numbers, postal address, email address and others)
6. Profane comments/Inflammatory comments/Copyrighted comments
7. Plagiarized content. (Any content found elsewhere on the internet, even if you're the original author.)
8. Promotional content
9. Reviews by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a competitor's product (reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers without disclosure)
How do I pay for a That1Card.in purchase?
That1Card.in currently offers Cash on Delivery until we gain your trust.
Down the line, we will be introducing multiple payment methods. When we do that, we will also have a trusted payment gateway partner that uses secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
What is Cash on Delivery?
With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery (COD) payment is 10,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (COD) order?
1. All items that have the "Cash on Delivery Available" icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
2. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Cash on Delivery".
3. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
4. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Do you send samples?
Yes, we do send samples.
What is cost of Samples?
Sample cost is the actual cost of the product plus the shipping charge.
Can I order Samples on Cash on Delivery mode (COD)?
Yes, if COD is available, we do send samples on Cash on Delivery mode else a prepaid option is available across most of the pin codes in India. Same can be checked on the product page by entering your pin code.
Will the sample cost be reimbursed?
No, the sample cost is non-adjustable, non-refundable.