You have no items in your shopping cart.
That1Card believes in helping its customers as far as possible and therefore has a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your That1Card.in account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
It may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by That1Card.in.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- The item is non-refundable
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information.
Call: +91 44 4957-8685 | +91 9176737719 or Mail: email@example.com